TOP 10 SECRETS FOR GLOWING SKIN
In this modern era, we all desire a flawless, spotless and glowing skin.
But we all end up running behind all the luxurious and expensive beauty products and at the end, everything goes in vain.
So here are 10 secrets which you should follow to achieve beautiful, glowing and flawless skin!
- Always remove makeup before going to sleep : Always make sure that you remove your makeup before sleeping. Makeup can clog your pores and it won’t let your skin breathe! So no matter how much tired you are, spend a few minutes removing your makeup before going to sleep.
- Start and maintain a skincare routine: You should know your skin type and choose your skincare products according to it. Make sure you follow a skincare routine which includes some basic products like face wash, face scrub, face mask and a moisturizer. Follow a daily, weekly and monthly routine to achieve a wonderful skin.
- Hydrate yourself : This is the most neglected habit in the beauty world. Keeping yourself hydrated is the most important thing. It is not only good for your skin, but it is also good for your health. Water helps cleansing your skin and your organs! Drink at least 10-12 glasses a day for a glowing skin and for good health. There are many apps available which regularly remind you to drink water.
- Stay away from junk food : We all start drooling when we hear PIZZA or DONUTS! But always remember oily foods and desserts are your skin’s worst enemy. They not only cause pimples and acne, but they also bring wrinkles and fine lines on your face. They accelerate the aging process of your skin.
- Workout: Working out, exercising or even yoga makes us sweat a great deal. With this sweat, all the dirt gets carried away. It makes your skin glow and look young!
- Don’t take stress: Stress is your skin’s biggest enemy. It takes away the entire glow from your face. So you should always stay away from negativity, jealously, comparison, stress, over thinking etc, and instead, be positive and be happy for what you have.
- Sunscreen: Majority of the people don’t use sunscreen. Sunscreen is the most underrated skincare product. Sunscreen protects us from the harmful ultra violet radiations and prevents the skin from getting tanned and dull.
- Don’t blindly follow beauty trends: For example, a charcoal mask is trending on social media; you need not buy it if you have a dry skin as charcoal masks are for oily skin. We should buy products according to our own skin type.
- Get enough sleep: A sleep of at least 8 hours at night is necessary for every human being. If you stay up till late, your skin will start becoming dull and tired. The entire glow on your face will be lost.
- Don’t keep touching your face: Our hands contain around millions of germs. If you keep touching your face, these germs would accumulate on your face and cause pimples, acne and also some skin diseases. So don’t touch your face unnecessarily