Do you remember when did you clean your makeup brushes and sponges last time? No then here are the reasons.
- Clog the Pores – Cleaning makeup brushes regularly prevents acne and pimples. It is going to create bacteria , that is going to seat in those bristles and if you going to use dirty brushes on your skin it is going to clog your pores
- Better Application – if the brushes are dirty, there is already a layer of products on it then you are not going to get a perfect colour payoff.
- Best Feeling – Remember the day when you opened the packaging of your newly purchased makeup brushes, how soft and fully they were? so if you want to get a same feeling every time when you apply makeup then it is necessary to clean your makeup brushes .the bristles will become hard and it will irritates your skin.
- Avoid Germs – this is the strongest reason why you should clean the makeup brushes every 2 weeks is , it will become a breeding ground for bacteria. It causes allergy , infection or other skin issues
- Show some love – we spend so much money on beauty sponge, makeup brushes and other tools. You want them to last long then you must show some love and clean the tools religiously.
So, I hope after reading these reasons I am sure you rushed to your makeup stash and stated cleaning your makeup brushes and other tools. Happy Cleaning !!