We all have so many makeup unused makeup products lying in our stash. And there are defiantly some shades out there that you don’t like it or wrong shade or you are not using it. So today I am going to share few hacks how to use these products?
- Lighter concealer Shade – if you bought wrong concealer, then don’t worry. You can apply it under your eyes and then set it with contour powder. Don’t apply too much contour powder .We just need to balance the shades with our skin tone.
- Lipstick that washes you out –You can wear your lipstick which you don’t like underneath your matte liquid lipsticks as lip balm or lip gloss.
- Mascara – we all have that one mascara which is not working for us. In short i neither volumnise nor lengthens our lashes. So we use that mascara to cover baby grey hair.
- Wrong Shade of Foundation – if you bought light or dark shade of foundation then you can always mix it with other foundation and balance out the pigmentation and get the right shade of the foundation
- Not good coverage lip shades – Lip crayon or lip pencil got not good coverage then it can be used as a blush or contour or day time eye shadow look (light n nude look )
So I hope these tips and tricks might helpful to you and now you are going to use your unused makeup products till the last drop.
Previous post Why you need to clean your Makeup Brushes
Next post Whats in My Emergency Bag !!
Thank you Muskan rana
Good tips…I really love the hack with mascara to cover greys…
Thank you Seema sharma